Monday, October 29, 2007

Thank You

*coughs clears throat*

I would just like to say a huge massive thank you to all my great customer.

Ive known some of you for quite some time and we became friends, yes im talking about you elaine my deary!!! Although i never see you face to face.. ive always known youre a nice person and easy to get along with...

and

while i was browsing through the internet, i saw something very familar... so i read the blog!!!
*gasp

**double gasp..


I cant believe it...
Era posted a picture of my thai top with some sweet and lovely comments abt my eboutique in her blog.. yayyyyy!!!!
Just so you know, I am one of your loyal readers way before you bought those tops... :)
major thanks to you!!!
Owh...
Not to forget, one of my friendliest and bubbliest customer
Yeaps, her name is Alia..
thank you so much for supporting this eboutique..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww shucks. thanx babes. i like to share things i love on my blog and i meant those things i said about u guys. Mixie Boutique rawks! ;)